Hey,
Be grateful for something the moment your brain starts to wake up. Then picture how you want your day to go. Intend for it to go smoothly and with fun and love. Personalized them, have the intentions be exact.
Lots of people are having weird health symptoms. If you are one of them it is okay. I am not telling you not to go to your doctor. But consider that the earth's vibration is raising which effects the body. Our DNA is changing too. Our bodies are accepting more light and when they do this it releases blocked (dark) energy from our bodies creating unusual side effects.
Some of these growing pains symptoms are. It seems like the cold or flu but not really. Or the cold and flu really bad. Ringing in the ears. Confusion. Tingling in the groin area. Heart pains. Goopy eyes. Sleep alot. Can't sleep. Night sweats. Hearing voices. Vivid dreams. Eyesight strange. A urge to change your diet. Emotional for no reason at all like crying and then it goes away quickly. Very sore everywhere. Not very hungry for days or starving all the time. This is just to name a few.
To help with these growing pains I drink many glasses of good water per day. As I drink the water I bless it and me with intention. I say something like this "As I drink this water it cleanses my body with ease and grace and I am filled with more light and love" This works great. Try it.
The universe provides us with all we need we just have to believe.
Peace and love farm girl
No comments:
Post a Comment